Director of Multifamily Development
The Director of Multifamily Development will support the Managing Director from concept to disposition within specified regions.
About the company: A leading multifamily developer with a growth-oriented strategy that has a solid financial position and supportive corporate culture. The Company is known for its excellence in high profile projects for developing high-end urban mixed-use and suburban garden style multifamily communities.
Timing: Immediate need for development direction of high-profile multi million-dollar projects
Director of Multifamily Development Role: The Director of Multifamily Development role is focused on project execution with deal making a secondary opportunistic role. The position will oversee the complete development project process and progress of design, development and external construction. Project experience will include urban multifamily projects, including large scale, high profile, detail-oriented project experience and concrete construction exposure desired. A Master’s degree and Texas market experience is preferred.
- Research and understand regional Texas target markets
- Tour competitive market area properties
- Execute due diligence for new deals
- Relevant knowledge of new/quality materials, changes in building codes, processes and methods of construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, real estate development, or related field
- 7-10 years minimum experience required
- 5 years of related real estate and/or development management experience with multifamily projects, including complex and mixed-use projects
- Proven ability to design, develop and fully execute successful multifamily communities
- Exceptional financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Best practices for building and sustaining relationships with internal and external partners
- Advanced computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
To confidentially discuss this position and obtain more details please contact Tamara Keith today.
Email: email@example.com OR apply below and text Tamara Keith